Friday, November 14, 2008

OUR SILLY LITTLE LILY...

It seems that Lily is literally changing in some way every day. Last week, I think her eyelashes doubled in length. In the last couple of days, Scotty & I noticed her hair is really coming in... now not as much of a "business in the front, party in the back" look... she has a party in the front too. :) When she gets excited, she swings her feet up in the air. I think it is a matter of time before she grabs on to those toes.

We introduced a new game known as "naked time"... and Lily LOVES it! First we crank up the crazy Land of Nod music from Lily's friend Henry. Then we place one of her unbelievably soft blankets in the crib and lay her down with only a diaper on. She kicks, swings her arms, and squeals with delight. So much fun! 

We are also now doing web cam with Gramma Di & Gramps (Scotty's parents) and Paw-Paw, Nana Jo & Aunti Ri (my parents & sister). It's a really fun way to keep in touch with them... and will hopefully hold them over between visits. Lily sure loves it!

Mommy & Daddy had another night out on the town last night. Cora & Jill came over to watch Lily for a few hours while we went to Home Depot & out to dinner. So far, we haven't had to ask anyone to babysit... the offers come to us first! It really is important to spend a little time together, just the two of us. And I don't know that we would necessarily think of it. So thank you, friends!








Jillian and Lillian!


Cora and Lily!







I love naked time!







Please mom, just let me have two more minutes of tummy time!



2 comments:

Tim and Emily said...

So BEAUTIFUL! I can't wait to squeeze her.

Tim and Emily said...

Come play Lily...I've got lots of race cars and trains to show you...and I can reach things that we're not supposed to play with, too. Come to my house and we'll have lots of fun!

Your friend,
Henry